MISS TURISMO MUNDIAL
International Beauty Pageant 2021
Aruba – May 25th, - May 31 st , 2021
License Nr. GLW201680148
Please typewrite information requested hereunder
This Agreement is entered into between Miss Tourism World Beauty Pageant Organization (hereinafter referred to as MTW), located in Oranjestad, Aruba, and [companyname] (Hereinafter referred to as Licensee), at Ciudad de Cagua municipio Sucre del estado Aragua, Venezuela.
Name of the Officer: Luis José Rodríguez Campos
Telephone Number: +5804243139002
For the purpose of selecting and dispatching a Delegate from Venezuela.
To The MISS TURISMO MUNDIAL Beauty Pageant 2020, in Oranjestad, Aruba. The parties, acting through duly authorized representatives, agree as follows.
Section 1. Licensee agrees to select and send a delegate from his country who satisfies the following qualifications:
- Citizenship: Delegate must be a citizen of his/her COUNTRY for at least six months prior to the date of the 2020 Pageant. (May 2020)
TEEN - Delegate must be between 15 and 18 years of age at the time of the 2020 Pageant.
MISS - Delegate must be between 19 and 27 years of age at the time of the 2020 Pageant.
MRS - Delegate must be between 28 and 50 years (With Children) of age at the time of the 2020 Pageant.
- Marital Status: Teen & Miss Delegate cannot be married, can never have been married, and can never have been a party to an annulled marriage.
- Health, Personality and Beauty: Delegate must be in good health, of good character and cooperative. The delegate must possess pose, personality, charm and beauty of face and figure.
- Titles: Delegate must be crowned MISS TOURISM WORLD as it pertains to each country.
- Visa: Delegate must have a Visa that allows her to travel to ARUBA. (Some country doesn’t need a visa)
Section 2. Licensee agrees to pay Franchise Fee, US $ 1,200.00 Dollars PER CATEGORY.
LICENSEE FEE – The Licensee Fee is at a NET cost (ONE THOUSAND AND TWO HUNDRED US Dollar), per year. Payment of said Licensee Fee must complete with 120 days after the agreement has been signed.
Payment of said License fee shall be by wire transfer to:
Ounce contract is signed
November 28, 2020
March 30, 2020
BANK: CARIBBEAN MERCANTILE BANK
|BANK: CARIBBEAN MERCANTILE BANK |
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 61250903
ADDRESS: Caya G.F. (Betico) Croes 53, Oranjestad, Aruba
|NAME: GEORGE LEVISIERE |
LAST NAME: WINTERDAAL
ADDRESS: BRIKSTRAAT 27
PHONE: 00297 – 561 6151
Section 3. Licensee agrees that the delegate will not engage in any modeling, advertising, publicity and/or public relations activities in the ARUBA for any other organization other than MTW, from the time she is selected as the delegate to MISS TOURISM WORLD, to the time of the MISS TOURISM WORLD Beauty Pageant 2020. If she wishes to engage in such activities, she must obtain prior agreement from MTW in writing.
Section 4. Licensee agrees to return this form properly filled out to MTW at the latest by DECEMBER 6, 2020, and the completed Official Entry Form at the latest by JANUARY 10, 2021.
The Official Entry Form must be accompanied by the following documents and photographs:
- A copy of the passport.
- A total of 4 (four) 5x7 (Digital), consisting of 2 swimsuit photographs and two headshot photographs. (High Resolution)
These photographs are required as prima facie evidence of qualification D, as described in Section 1, and also for publicity purposes.
All these photographs must reach MTW, not later than FEBRUARY 5, 2020.
If this agreement and the Official Entry Form and other documents mentioned herein are not received by the deadline dates mentioned above, MTW will consider that the Licensee concerned has no intention of sending his delegate to Miss Tourism World Beauty Pageant 2021.
Section 5. Licensee agrees to advise the Delegate to bring the following items to the Pageant:
- At least 1 (one) gala dress for the final night in his last parade before the coronation.
- A Typical or National Costume. (We will be evaluating both)
- Two (2) two-piece swimsuit (1) Red for Official Photoshoot (2) Blue for the final night ;(all with silver accessory).
- At least 2 (two) elegant cocktail dresses;
- Casual dresses for the day (at least 5 dresses)
- A costumer typical or regional of your country for the tourist forum.
- A gift representing culture, tradition and custom of her country for the silent auction for charity purposes;
- Two special gifts: for Children of the Hospital (Obligatory 1 for a child and 1 for a girl).
- Gifts to exchange with the contestants. (You will be informed of the amount)
- One white short (obligatory) Cocktail dress for the interview with the jury. (See Sample attached) with silver accessory.
Section 6. MTW agrees to make arrangements and bear the expenses of hotel accommodations, meals and transportation during the period of the Pageant on behalf of the Delegate. MTW is not responsible for any expenses incurred by Licensee, relatives and/or friends who wish to accompany her. (It is not allowed family or friends, who do not buy the package of the contest, in the hotel headquarters).
Section 7. Licensee agrees to the following:
- Bear all expenses on the round-trip transportation of the Delegate including excess baggage between the Delegate’s place of residence and Oranjestad, ARUBA, Caribbean.
- Assure that the Delegate arrive in Aruba on the date designated by MTW, not before or after.
- Advise the Delegate not to accept any invitation to remain in the ARUBA after the closing of the Pageant. Should this occur, the Licensee must present such a request in writing to MTW.
Section 8. Licensee agrees that the Delegate must be selected by a national contest and reported material or photos should be sent to MTW. If for any reason the Delegate first selected is unable to attend Miss Tourism World Beauty Pageant 2020, the Licensee should have a Runner-Up as her replacement. Please refer to Section 1, letter E.
Section 9. Miss Tourism World Marks and Logos
- “ Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all intellectual property rights throughout the world, including without limitation any patent, petty patent, copyright or related rights (including moral rights), database rights, registered design or other design right, utility model, trademark (whether registered or not and including any rights in get-up or trade dress), brand name, service mark, trade name, business name (whether registered or not), Internet domain name, format rights and any other rights in respect of any other intellectual property, whether registrable or not and including all renewals, extensions and revivals and all rights to apply for any of the foregoing rights.
- “Logo” means the MISS TOURISM WORLD logo, the MISS TOURISM WORLD composite logo for the year of the contest consisting of the Mark, the Designated Venue name/logo, the MISS TOURISM WORLD Sponsor name/logo and the year of the contest in the format, design, size, script, position and colors as may be stipulated by MISS TOURISM WORLD Organization or any other logo connected with the MISS TOURISM WORLD Beauty Pageant for the Year of the contest as may be designated from time to time by MISS TOURISM WORLD Organization.
- Licensee acknowledges that ownership of all rights, title and interest to the mark “MISS TOURISM WORLD”, “TOURISM WORLD”, “MTW” including the MISS TOURISM WORLD logo (herein referred to as “Mark”) is and shall remain vested solely to MISS TOURISM WORLD Organization and the Licensee disclaims any right or interest therein or the goodwill derived therefrom, other than that which is provided in this Agreement. Licensee agrees to use the “Mark” strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and all reasonable specifications, directions and requirements of MTW not in conflict with the terms of this Agreement.
- In the adoption of a corporate or partnership name, Licensee shall not use the name “MISS TOURISM WORLD” or any variations, abbreviations, or confusingly similar name without notice or permission from MTW. Licensee shall not make any application for registration of the Mark, or other marks, name or indicia used by the MTW, or any other marks confusingly similar thereto, in any country.
- Upon the termination or expiration of this Agreement, the parties will do everything necessary to ensure that Licensee ceases to be a user of, or to have any other rights to, MTW‟s Mark and Licensee hereby appoints MTW as its attorney-in-fact to execute any and all documents and to do such things as may be necessary for this purpose. Licensee acknowledges that upon expiration or Termination of this Agreement, no monetary sum shall be designated by it as attributable to any goodwill associated with Licensee‟s use of the Mark.
Section 10. TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
MTW may unilaterally terminate this agreement if:
- Licensee is in breach or default or fails to perform or comply with any of its obligations under this Agreement.
- Licensee fails to perform or comply with any of its obligations for preparing and sending the candidate to MISS TOURISM WORLD Beauty pageant 30 days before the arrival date of the coming pageant.
- Licensee fails to send a candidate to MISS TOURISM WORLD beauty pageant
- Licensee has assigned, transferred or sold its rights under this Agreement to a third party without the written consent of MTW.
- MTW, in its sole discretion, determines that Licensee has not and does not meet the policies and/or standards of MISS TOURISM WORLD beauty pageant or its business conduct is not in accordance with the objective and ethical standards of MTW.
Section 11. Licensee agrees to be bound by any and all the TERMS AND CONDITIONS contained in the Delegate’s Official Entry Form, which are hereby incorporated by references into this agreement and shall have the same effects as stated herein.
Section 12. This agreement shall be governed by ARUBA law and the Court of ARUBA, ARUBA shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising under or relating to this agreement.
Luis José Rodríguez Campos
(Name & Position)
Digital Marketing & Franchise Director
Please sign using a stylus, your mouse, or your finger below to authorise this contract. By electronically signing this document, you agree to the terms established above. After the document is signed, you can proceed to print it.